Work at Scenario
Lead Consultant (Asia)
Projection has a wide background in large to mega Projects across Asia, Australia & the Middle East. Our software and services are targeted at Project Delivery, Mining, Energy, Infrastructure and Property Development.
Projection owns, develops and delivers Scenario Advantage. Refer www.projection-group.com
This is an opportunity for you to join the Projection Group that is growing and winning new accounts across Asia. The role will be based in Hong Kong and report to the CEO.
This role will provide you with an opportunity to lead the consulting initiatives, and the be the go to person for the Company on all implementations across the region.
We are looking for a bright, engaging, personable and experienced Consultant. Whether you’ve worked for one of the Big 4 and have document management experience, implemented and run Microsoft SharePoint projects, Team Binder, Aconex or other systems targeted to our relevant industries, then this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
We require candidates that have a genuine interest in the industries we target, the technologies now and coming. A suitable applicant should be self-starting and able to learn quickly and must have experience within our target industries.
This position will work directly with our Projects & Enterprise Information System products. Please refer to our website for further information on these products.
- Involved in the sales cycle and will be required to meet potential and existing Clients;
- Lead meetings / presentations /demonstrations to potential and existing Clients;
- Provide Consulting & Advisory Services in relation to these products to our Clients. This will require you to understand our software capabilities – you must be systems oriented;
- Prepare service proposal, quotations (using our standard templates) and requirements documents as required or as directed by Management;
- Be the implementation focal point of Clients, ensuring smooth transition to on-going operation;
- Lead the implementation team with the gathering and interpretation of Client’s requirements, support on solutions design & scoping for implementations work and actively participate in software product strategy;
- Escalate and report issues, risks and changes to the Management in a timely manner.
- Experience working with OR on large Projects for our target industries. This may be working directly on the Project in a role that is applicable to the software products we supply or as a Consultant from an IT company providing solutions.
- Strong capability to work with different levels of stakeholders – from site administration to senior management
- Experience in project management, and project delivery methodologies and typical reporting requirements. An understanding of Owner needs versus Contractor needs.
- Critical & analytical thinking with problem solving skills
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Excellent capability in learning and understanding software systems and core concepts
- Strong attention to detail and organised
- Excellent phone manner, communication, people and problem solving skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience working on large Projects or in IT solutions and services delivered to Projects.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Cover letter outlining your experience in relation to the specified experience requirements of the role
- Salary expectation
Please submit all applications to email@example.com